We're hiring experienced epidemiologist with strong methodological and analytical skills (focus on pharmacoepidemiology) in support of the pharmacoepidemiological activities in the pharmacovigilance department related to adverse event monitoring during product development and post marketing, observational study design, data analysis, and interpretation.
· Supports drug safety and pharmacoepidemiological activities in the pharmacovigilance department
· Supports the plan, design, management and evaluation of observational studies, including writing protocols, knowledge in research methodologies, analysis and reports
· Synthesizes and interprets of epidemiological findings
· Supports Teva's global pharmacovigilance department in product safety assessment and use of epidemiological databases to assist in determining background rates of events of interest in specific populations (to provide population-level context for safety and responding to potential safety issues/questions from authorities)
· Provides support in additional areas of product safety assessment, as needed.
· Critically reviews and assesses relevant epidemiological literature and evaluate safety information
· Provides scientific support for Teva's Risk Management Plan activities
· Strong background in epidemiology, and/or biostatistics with a focus on pharmaceuticals
· Highly motivated
· Ability to work independently as well as to effectively communicate and collaborate in a team environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytic skills
· High level of English- Must have!
· Master's or Doctoral degree in Epidemiology, public health, Biostatistics or a related field
· Relevant experience in pharmacoepidemiology working in academia, industry, government or consulting setting- is desirable.
Cv to: Cohav.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cohav Nir - TA- Sourcing Team Manager & Academy Relations